Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Eastern Lightning | Almighty God's word"The Seven Thunders Peal—Prophesying That the Kingdom Gospel Shall Spread Throughout the Universe"

Eastern Lightning | Almighty God's word"The Seven Thunders Peal—Prophesying That the Kingdom Gospel Shall Spread Throughout the Universe"
Eastern Lightning of pictures

I spread My work in the Gentile nations. In all the universe flashes My glory; My will is within a scattering of men, all steered by My hand and doing the work that I distribute. Henceforth, I enter a new age and bring all men into another world. When I return to My “homeland,” I begin another part of the work in My original plan so that man will come to know more about Me.I regard the universe in its entirety and see that[a] it is an opportune time for My work, so I journey to and fro to do My new work in man. It is a new age, after all, and I bring about new work to take more new people into the new age and to cast aside more of those I shall eliminate. In the nation of the great red dragon, I carry out a stage of work unfathomable to man and cause them to shake in the wind, after which many quietly drift away with the blowing of the wind.
This is the “threshing floor” I wish to clear; it is what I yearn for and is also My plan. For many wicked ones have quietly moved in during My work, but I am in no hurry to drive them away. Rather, I shall disperse them when the time is right.
Only after that shall I be the fountain of life, so that those who truly love Me shall receive from Me the fruit of the fig tree and the fragrance of the lily. In the land where Satan sojourns, the land of dust, there exists no pure gold, only sand. So faced with this, I do such a stage of work. You must know that what I gain is pure, refined gold, not sand. How can the wicked remain in My house? How can I allow foxes to be parasites in My paradise? I employ every conceivable method to drive them away. Before My will is revealed, none are aware of what I wish to do. Taking this opportunity, I drive away those wicked ones, and they are forced to leave Me. This is what I do to the wicked, but there is still a day for them to do service for Me. The desire of men for blessings is much too strong; therefore I turn My body and show My glorious countenance to the Gentiles so that men all live in a world of their own and judge themselves, while I say the words that I should and supply men with what they need. When men come to their senses, I will have long since spread My work. Then I shall express My will to men, and begin the second part of My work upon men, letting all men follow Me closely so as to cooperate with My work, and letting men do all in their ability to do the work with Me that I ought to do.
None have faith that they will see My glory, and I do not force them. I move My glory from among those men and take it to another world. When men again repent, then I shall show My glory to more of those of faith. This is the principle by which I work. For there is a time when My glory leaves Canaan, and there is also a time when My glory leaves the chosen. Furthermore, there is a time when My glory leaves the whole earth, such that it becomes dim and is plunged into darkness. Even the land of Canaan shall not see the sunlight; all men will lose their faith, but none can bear to leave the fragrance of the land of Canaan. Only when I pass into the new heaven and earth shall I reveal the other part of My glory first in the land of Canaan, allowing a glimmer of light to shine in the whole earth as dark as night, so that the whole earth will come to it. Let all men across the earth come to draw from the power of the light, allowing My glory to increase and appear anew to all nations. Let all men realize that I have long ago come to the earth and long ago brought My glory from Israel to the East; for My glory shines from the East, where it was brought over from the Age of Grace to this day. But it was from Israel that I departed and from there arrived in the East. Only when the light of the East gradually turns white will the darkness across the earth begin to turn to light, and only then will man find that I have long ago gone from Israel and am rising anew in the East. I once descended into Israel and later departed from it. As such,[b] I cannot once again be born there, for My work leads all of the universe and the lightning flashes from the East to the West. This is the reason I have descended in the East and brought Canaan to the people of the East. I wish to bring people from all the earth to the land of Canaan, hence I continue to utter My voice in the land of Canaan to control the entire universe. At this time, there is not light in all the earth apart from Canaan, and all men are imperiled by hunger and cold. I gave My glory to Israel then moved it away from there, bringing the Israelites to the East, and bringing all men to the East. I have led them all to the light so that they may be reunited and have association with it, and no longer have to search for it. I will let all who are in search see the light again and see the glory I had in Israel; I will let them see that I have long ago come down upon a white cloud among men, and see the countless clouds of white and clusters of fruit, and moreover, Jehovah God of Israel. I will let them see the Master of the Jews, the longed-for Messiah, and the full appearance of Me who have been persecuted by kings throughout the ages. I will do the work of the entire universe and perform great work, revealing all My glory and all My deeds to man in the last days. I shall show My full countenance of glory to those who have awaited Me for many years, to those who have longed for Me to come upon a white cloud, to Israel that has longed for Me to once again appear, and to all mankind who persecute Me, so that all will know that I have long ago taken away My glory and brought it to the East. It is not in Judea, for the last days have already come!
Throughout the universe I am doing My work, and in the East, thunderous crashes issue forth endlessly, shaking all denominations and sects. It is My voice that has brought all men to the present. I let My voice be that which conquers man; they all fall into this stream and all submit before Me, for I have long ago reclaimed My glory from all the earth and issued it forth anew in the East. Who does not long to see My glory? Who does not anxiously await My return? Who does not thirst for My reappearance? Who does not pine for My loveliness? Who would not come to the light? Who would not see the richness of Canaan? Who does not long for the return of the Redeemer? Who does not adore the Great Almighty? My voice must spread throughout all the earth; I wish to speak more to My chosen people. The words I utter shake the mountains and rivers like mighty thunders; I speak to all the universe and to mankind. Hence My words become man’s treasure, and all men cherish them. The lightning flashes from the East even to the West. My words are such that man loathes to give them up and finds them unfathomable, but moreover, man rejoices in them. Like a newborn infant, all men are glad and joyful, celebrating My coming. Because of My voice, I shall bring all men before Me. Thenceforth, I shall formally enter among men so that they come to worship Me. The glory I give forth and My words make it such that all men come before Me and see that the lightning flashes from the East, and that I have also descended unto the “Mount of Olives” of the East. They will see that I have already long been on earth, no longer the Son of the Jews but the Lightning of the East. For I have long since been resurrected, gone away from among men, then reappeared among men with glory. I am He who was worshiped before the ages, and the “infant” forsaken by the Israelites before the ages. Moreover, I am the all-glorious Almighty God of the present age! Let all come before My throne to see My glorious countenance, hear My voice, and watch My deeds. This is the entirety of My will; it is the end and climax of My plan, as well as the purpose of My management. Let every nation worship Me, every tongue acknowledge Me, every man trust Me, and every people be subject unto Me!
Footnotes:
a. The original text omits “see that.”
b. The original text omits “As such.”

No comments:

Post a Comment