Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Almighty God’s Righteous Disposition Awoke Me

The Church of Almighty God,Eastern Lightning,gospel

Picture of The Church of Almighty God | Almighty God’s Righteous Disposition Awoke Me

93 Almighty God’s Righteous Disposition Awoke Me

Zhangjin

Zhumadian City, Henan Province

I was a believer of the “Seventh-day Observer,” also a sinner who resisted God blindly because of believing the leader’s words. It was not until November 15, 2003 when I saw God’s righteous disposition come upon the leader that I woke up and then came before Almighty God. The following is my true experience.
In March of 2000, Leader Li said to us in the church, “Now there is a typical heresy, a cult, called the ‘Eastern Lightning.’ They deceive people everywhere. They don’t even read the Bible anymore and only read a book they call the little scroll. You mustn’t listen to their message. If you don’t accept their way after listening, they will shut you into a basement and gouge your eyes, cut off your ears, or break your legs…” Hearing his words, I was very frightened, and didn’t dare to have contact with the strangers anymore, afraid of being deceived by the believers of the “Eastern Lightning.”
Later, many people came to preach to me, but I rejected them all. Once, a brother of our church came and said to me, “God has done a new work. He has opened the little scroll and uttered His voice personally…” “Bullshit. If you talk nonsense again, I will slap you. Get out of here immediately.” I shouted abuse at him before he finished his words. Then I grabbed his collar and pulled him out. Another time, two sisters came to preach to me. They said, “Brother, please listen to God’s new work! …” I flew into a rage and said, “What cheek! I have no time to listen to your babble. Go away!” With that, I took the broom and laid about them and drove them away.
On November 15, 2003, I had just finished my breakfast when my aunt (who had already accepted God’s new work) came and brought me a book. She said to me sincerely, “This is the little scroll opened by the Lamb. Read it, and you will be clear about all the mysteries. I won’t harm you. Please read it! …” I took it and saw that it was entitled The Scroll Opened by the Lamb. I was sure that it was the book of the “Eastern Lighting,” so I threw the book back to her, and said with a long face, “You’ve been deceived. Don’t come to deceive me! It’s none of your business if I go to hell. From now on, I’m no longer your nephew and you are not my aunt. I have nothing to do with you. Leave now!” “Nephew, think about it carefully. Don’t play with your life. The disposition God expresses this time is like a lion’s. You can’t slight it! …” “Stop it! Go! Never come again! …” As I said that, I pushed her out of the door. She heaved a heavy sigh and left in sorrow…
After my aunt left, I hastily went to attend the meeting. That morning, it was Leader Li again who gave the message. He was preaching wantonly, “The ‘Eastern Lightning’ is a false Christ, an evil spirit that deceives people. Its members commit adultery…” He spoke loudly and became more and more excited. Suddenly, he fell on the pulpit floor, his head tilting to one side, his legs kicking, and his eyes glaring, unable to speak. The brothers and sisters all hastened to kneel on the floor and pray for him. However, the poor man didn’t get up. In the end, we had to send him to the hospital, but he died there after emergency treatment failed. The believers talked much about it. “The ‘Eastern Lightning’ is really powerful. Possibly he is indeed the true God. Otherwise, how could Leader Li die after blaspheming and condemning him? …” “The Lord has said that we can’t judge rashly, or we will be condemned. He condemned and spoke against the ‘Lightning’ every day. Of course he will have to answer to it…” And two unbelievers said as they walked, “Have you heard that the ‘head of the church’ in our village (the leader) was struck dead by the lightning?” “He wasn’t struck dead by the lightning. I heard from those believers in the Lord that he was cursed to death because he reviled the God of the ‘Lightning’… It seems there is God! …” I was also greatly shocked, “If the ‘Eastern Lightning’ were not the true way, how could leader Li die of sudden illness after reviling him?” I also thought of Herod, who didn’t give praise to God and was eaten by worms and died. (ref. Acts 12:21-23) I couldn’t help feeling a shudder. “God is honorable and supreme. Was Leader Li really cursed by God? … Is the ‘Eastern Lightning’ really the true way? …”
After I went back home, I found that the book my aunt brought to me was still at my home somehow. I picked it up and wanted to see what was written in it, but I hesitated, afraid of being deceived for lack of discernment. But when thinking of the leader’s death, I said to myself, “If this book is really the scroll opened by the Lamb and I refuse to read it, won’t I regret all my life?” Then I immediately knelt down and prayed to the Lord, “Dear Lord! You know I’m ignorant and blind. May You guide and enlighten me, giving me the ability to discern whether it’s true or false. If this book is from You, may You let me be clear and I will accept it. If it is not, I will reject it…” I prayed for a long time. Finally, I picked up the book cautiously, opened it, and read these words: “The Son of man has been testified, and God Himself has appeared publicly. God’s glory shines forth, as the sun shines in full power! God’s countenance is radiating dazzling light. Who dares to show resistance in his look? Whoever resists will die! Regardless of whether he resists in his thinking, his speaking, or his doing, he won’t be given any mercy!” “I will punish the evil and reward the good, I will execute My righteousness, I will carry out My judgment, and I will accomplish everything with the word, causing all people and all things to taste My hands of chastising man. I will surely let all people see My all-gloriousness, all-wiseness, and all-bountifulness. No one dares to rise up to judge, for everything is accomplished with Me. Here, I’ll let everyone see My all-honorableness and taste My all-victoriousness, for everything is revealed with Me. This fully manifests My power and authority. No one dares to offend, and no one dares to obstruct. With Me everything is open. Who dares to cover up? I will surely not let him off! Such a despicable wretch is bound to suffer My severe chastisement, and such scum is bound to be removed from before My eyes. I will rule him with an iron rod. I will judge him with My authority relentlessly, without any mercy, because I am unemotional and I am majestic, unoffendable God Himself. Everyone should know and see this, lest you be struck down or destroyed by Me ‘for no reason,’ because My rod will strike down anyone who offends Me. I don’t care whether he knows My administrative decrees or not. I don’t care about that, for My person does not tolerate anyone’s offense. This is the reason why I say I am a lion. As long as I see your offense, I will strike you down. This is why now it is a blasphemy to say I am a merciful and loving God. I am not a sheep, but a lion, whom no one dares to offend. Whoever offends Me, I will put him to death at once, without any mercy! This fully manifests My disposition. So, in the final age, a large number of people will drop out. It is unbearable to man, but to Me it is quite easy and pleasant, not difficult at all. This is My disposition.” After reading these words, I associated them with Leader Li’s sudden death. Then I was stunned. “Doesn’t the fact fulfill the word ‘Whoever resists will die’? Moreover, these words are with power and authority, and no one can speak such words. Are they really God’s words?” I continued to read: “Throughout the universe I am doing My work, and in the East, thunderous crashes issue forth endlessly, shaking all denominations and sects. It is My voice that has brought all men to the present. I let My voice be that which conquers man; they all fall into this stream and all submit before Me, for I have long ago reclaimed My glory from all the earth and issued it forth anew in the East. Who does not long to see My glory? Who does not anxiously await My return? Who does not thirst for My reappearance? Who does not long for My loveliness? Who would not come to the light? Who would not see the richness of Canaan? Who does not long for the return of the ‘Redeemer’? Who does not adore the Great Almighty? My voice must spread throughout all the earth; I wish to speak more to My chosen people. The words I utter shake the mountains and rivers like mighty thunders; I speak to all the universe and to mankind. Hence My words become man’s treasure, and all men cherish them. The lightning flashes from the East even to the West. My words are such that man loathes to give them up and finds them unfathomable, but moreover, man rejoices in them. Like a newborn infant, all men are glad and joyful, celebrating My coming. Because of My voice, I shall bring all men before Me. Thenceforth, I shall formally enter among men so that they come to worship Me. The glory I give forth and My words make it such that all men come before Me and see that the lightning flashes from the East, and that I have also descended unto the ‘Mount of Olives’ of the East. They will see that I have already long been on earth, no longer the ‘Son of the Jews’ but the Lightning of the East. For I have long since been resurrected, gone away from among men, then reappeared among men with glory. I am He who was worshiped before the ages, and the ‘infant’ forsaken by the Israelites before the ages. Moreover, I am the all-glorious Almighty God of the present age!” Under the leading of the Holy Spirit, I read many pieces of God’s word, such as “Concerning the Bible (1),” “Concerning the Bible (2),” “Concerning the Bible (3),” “Concerning the Bible (4),” “The Work in the Age of Law” “The Truth Concerning the Work in the Age of Redemption,” “The Age of Kingdom Is the Age of the Word,” and so on. The more I read, the more I was thirsty, and the more I was clear and brightened. I finished the whole book in only two days and nights. From it I knew many mysteries that I hadn’t understood in my many years of belief in God. And I also knew that the Bible was only the historical record of the work God had done. Just as Almighty God says: “Anything that happened in the past is history today, no matter how true, how real; and history cannot address the present.” Only Almighty God’s word of today can satisfy people’s actual needs and supply them with life. If one wants to be purified, he must follow God’s new work and accept the chastisement and judgment of God’s word. By then, I believed that this book is the scroll opened by the Lamb and that the “Eastern Lightning” is the incarnate Savior Lord Jesus, and is God Himself! So I went to my aunt’s home and said to her with shame, “Auntie, scold me and beat me! I am so ungrateful and treated my benefactor as an enemy! …” My aunt said excitedly, “Almighty God is our benefactor. I feel so happy that you can come before God. God’s heart will be comforted! How can I scold or beat you? …”
Thinking back to what I had done before, I felt extremely ashamed and regretful. God had sent people again and again to save me, but I was not only ungrateful but insulted, abused, and beat the gospel preachers many times, and I even refused to recognize my aunt as a relative. I wasn’t rejecting a man but rejecting God’s salvation to me. So many times I prayed to God in bitter tears, “O Almighty God, I thank You! I blindly believed the leader’s words before and resisted Your new work without seeking or investigating. I was really blind and ignorant, unworthy to be a man. According to my evil deeds, I should deserve to die. But You didn’t remember my sin, and still love me and save me like this. You conquered me with Your word, which is like a double-edged sword, and led me before Your presence. O Almighty God! Thanks to Your great love. Otherwise, I would still have resisted You ignorantly and would be punished like my leader in the end! O Almighty God, no words can express my indebtedness to You. I only wish to give all the rest of my time to You and cooperate with You in the spreading of Your gospel to repay Your great love!”
After I accepted Almighty God’s new work, in associating with the brothers and sisters, I found that they all behaved decently, spoke properly, treated others by principles, and kept a clear line between male and female. There wasn’t any sign of their “committing adultery” as our leader said. What’s more, Almighty God stipulated in Article 4 of the Ten Administrative Decrees God’s Chosen People Must Keep: “Man has corrupt disposition and even more has emotion. So, in the service in coordination, two people of different sexes are forbidden to coordinate alone. If discovered, they shall be expelled, no matter who they are.” As to the leader’s words such as, “If you don’t accept their way after listening to their message, they will shut you into a basement and gouge your eyes, cut off your ears, or break your legs,” they are complete fabrications and groundless slanders. Several brothers and sisters in my village had accepted Almighty God and were dragged back later by the leader, and they are all very well now. Instead, it was those brothers and sisters preaching God’s new work who were often beaten and insulted. Weren’t all those iron facts? This made me feel more deeply that the rumors are so absurd and those rumor-fabricators are so malicious!
Dear brothers and sisters, please open our spiritual eyes and have a look! The “Eastern Lightning” we have resisted is becoming stronger and stronger, and more and more brothers and sisters who truly love God have believed in it. With various denominations and sects, however, we often hear from them the news that their evil leaders are repaid with punishment because of resisting Almighty God. Isn’t this worth our deep thinking? Almighty God says: “The disposition of God is one that belongs to the Ruler of the living beings among all things, to the Lord of all creation. His disposition represents honor, power, nobility, greatness, and most of all, supremacy. His disposition is the symbol of authority and all that is righteous, beautiful, and good. Moreover, it is a symbol of how God cannot be suppressed or attacked by the darkness and any enemy force, as well as a symbol of how He cannot be (and indeed is not allowed to be) offended by any created being. His disposition is the symbol of the highest power. No person or persons may or can disturb His work or His disposition.” God is a symbol of supreme authority. If the One those leaders resisted were not the true God, who could take their lives away? Brothers and sisters, the dispositions God expresses in the Age of Kingdom are majesty, wrath, and intolerance of man’s offense, which are a lion’s but not a sheep’s. Don’t resist God and test God’s disposition anymore. When God’s punishment comes, it will be too late to repent. Now there is still a little time left. Come before Almighty God’s throne quickly! This is the irresistible trend now. Almighty God says: “Let all come before My throne to see My glorious countenance, hear My voice, and watch My deeds. This is the entirety of My will; it is the end and climax of My plan, as well as the purpose of My management. Let every nation worship Me, every tongue acknowledge Me, every man trust Me, and every people be subject unto Me!”

Source: How Was I Conquered by the Word of God
Learn more: About the Church of Almighty God,Eastern Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment