Wednesday, January 3, 2018

God’s Disposition Is Majesty, Wrath, and Intolerance of Man’s Offense | Eastern Lightning

the church of Almighty God,Eastern Lightning,Gospel
Picture of The Church of Almighty God | God’s Disposition Is Majesty, Wrath, and Intolerance of Man’s Offense

55 God’s Disposition Is Majesty, Wrath, and Intolerance of Man’s Offense

Yu Jie

Cangzhou City, Hebei Province

My name is Yujie, and I’m from Cangzhou City, Hebei Province. I was formerly a leader in the Third Redemption sect.

On August 22, 2002, Sister Xie, a senior leader of our sect, said to me, “Your sister-in-law has accepted the ‘Eastern Lightning’ and also led all the brothers and sisters under her into it.” “Has my sister-in-law accepted Almighty God? It can’t be!” I was shocked by the sudden news. Instigated by Sister Xie, I got my sister-in-law to my home under false pretense. Sister Xie said “kindly” to her, “Do you know? The ‘Eastern Lightning’ you believe in draws people in with petty favors and lures people with money and beautiful women. Once you join them, they’ll detain you and drug you. Then you’ll become a psycho. You’ll have no choice but to obey them and do whatever they instruct you to do. If you regret, they’ll kill you, and your family will end up being ruined…” Hearing this, my sister-in-law said, “I saw that the brothers and sisters who believe in Almighty God all behaved very well. No matter how many questions we asked them, they fellowshipped about them with us patiently. They are much better than us! They can’t do that kind of things!” Seeing her “remaining impenitent,” Sister Xie said very angrily, “Now they’re treating you well, because you’re useful to them and they’ll use you to draw others in. When you are not useful, they’ll fix you…” “Right, right,” I said. We frightened my sister-in-law like that for quite a while. Finally, she agreed to persuade the brothers and sisters to whom she had preached the gospel to come back and collect their books.
The next day, when I was going to take away the books and tapes of the “Eastern Lightning” from my sister-in-law’s home, she said to me very worriedly, “I always feel that what the book says is the truth. If you take away these books, what if this God blames me?” I answered promptly, “What do you fear? It is I who ask you to do so. If God really sends punishment, I will take it, and it has nothing to do with you.” After I returned home, I knelt down and prayed, “O God, You know what I have done today. If what I did wasn’t after Your heart and You will blame, I will take it myself and it has nothing to do with other sisters.”
On August 25, Sister Xie and Brother Yang, also a senior leader, came to my home to discuss how to deal with these books. Sister Xie said, “It is useless to keep them. Let’s burn them!” I fully agreed. While Sister Xie was tearing the books, she blasphemed Almighty God. And while I was burning the torn books of God’s word and tapes, I condemned the work of Almighty God. In the evening, the weather suddenly changed. It hadn’t rained heavily for a few months, but in a split second, thunder roared and lightning flashed and it began pouring. It was really frightening. The thunder and lightning kept roaring and flashing over our house, seemingly directed at me. Just when I came to the doorway of the outer room, a blindingly bright light suddenly shone into the back room and then came a thunderbolt, which shook the house as if it was struck by an earthquake. All at once everything went black. “Dear me! What’s the matter?” I was stunned at such a sudden scene. It took me a good while to come to myself again. I shone my torch into the back room, and the scene gave me an even greater shock. It was in a terrible mess. All over the floor were bits of glass and lime, and a smell of burning rose. I looked around, finding that the big glass in the window disappeared, the roof was struck a few holes, the TV set was struck broken, and the antenna was burned down completely. When I saw such a terrible sight, my heart got a shiver. My unbelieving husband complained, “What have you done to incur Heaven’s such a great anger? I almost got killed.” Hearing his words, I thought to myself, “Was I wrong in burning the books? Did God really treat me according to my prayer? … No! God is a kind and merciful God. This may be an accident.” At that time I didn’t think it was a punishment from God. The following day, my husband’s brother came over and said to me, “Yesterday evening when it thundered, I saw a big fireball falling on your house, and I was stiff with terror at that moment. What was all this about? How come the fireball fell right on your house?” I said, “Who knows? Anything can happen in these days. Don’t make a fuss about it.” I didn’t take his words to heart. Later my sister-in-law knew what had happened to my family, and she said to me, “It was because you burned the books of God’s word and provoked Almighty God to anger that punishment came upon you.” When I heard this, I became somewhat convinced. I thought, “I burned the books that noon, and in the evening such a terrible thing happened. Could it be that Almighty God is the true God?” Although I thought so in my heart, on my lips I didn’t confess and tried to justify myself. In the end, my sister-in-law returned before Almighty God resolutely.
After that, although I still sealed off the church, I was thrown into confusion within. What’s more, I saw that many of the brothers and sisters in our church returned to Almighty God, and among the rest, some didn’t pray anymore and some gave up believing, and there were few believers left. I felt extremely fearful, thinking, “How will I give account to God? How should I pick up the pieces?” I was driven into a corner. I felt very empty in my heart. All day long my mind was in a whirl and I was in a low spirit. I had no appetite and slept badly, often having nightmares. I had no choice but to cry out to God, “O God, I believe You are the only true God who created the heavens and earth and all things. But now some people are preaching an eternal gospel. They say that God has again been incarnated on earth to do a new work, uttering His voice and speaking. I’m not able to discern, not knowing whether it is true or false, and I even burned their books and tapes. O God, I’m willing to bring the brothers and sisters before You, but faced with the disunity of the church, I’m very troubled and don’t know what to do. O God, please direct me and make a way out for me…”
On November 20, while I was discussing the church work with Brother Yang, three sisters who believed in Almighty God came to preach God’s new work, one of whom was my former classmate. Brother Yang was not convinced and tried conclusions with them on the spot. I watched and listened to their debating. Brother Yang said to them in a defiant tone, “Only what we believe in is the true way. Whoever leaves this way won’t be saved.” One sister asked him kindly, “Brother, who do you think is the true God, the one who can lead only one denomination or the One who can lead all created beings?” “Certainly the One who can lead all men on earth.” Brother Yang answered automatically. The sister continued to ask, “Then, have all denominations and sects come under the name of ‘Third Redemption?’” Brother Yang was speechless. The sister continued, “Now every denomination or sect says that the way they hold to is the true way, and others’ are all false ways. They attack each other and none is convinced by others. Then, who can actually do the work of reuniting all denominations into one? In ‘Knowing the Three Stages of God’s Work Is the Path to Knowing God,’ Almighty God says, ‘There are several major religions in the world, and each has its own head, or leader, and the followers are spread across different countries and regions all over the world; every country, be it large or small, has different religions within it, and almost every country is the same. However, regardless of how many religions there are across the world, all people within the universe ultimately exist under the guidance of one God, and their existence is not guided by religious heads or leaders. Which is to say that mankind is not guided by a particular religious head or leader; instead the whole of mankind is led by the Creator, who created the heavens and earth, and all things, and also created mankind—and this is a fact. Although the world has several major religions, regardless of how great they are, they all exist under the dominion of the Creator, and none of them can exceed the scope of this dominion. The development of mankind, social progress, the development of natural sciences—each is inseparable from the arrangements of the Creator, and this work is not something that can be done by a particular religious head. Religious heads are merely the leaders of a particular religion, and cannot represent God, or the One who created the heavens and earth and all things. Religious heads can lead all those within the entire religion, but cannot command all creatures beneath the heavens—this is a universally acknowledged fact. Religious heads are mere leaders, and cannot stand equal to God (the Creator). All things are in the hands of the Creator, and in the end they will all return to the hands of the Creator. Mankind was originally made by God, and regardless of the religion, every person will return under the dominion of God—this is inevitable. Only God is the Most High among all things, and the highest ruler among all creatures must also return under His dominion. No matter how high the status of man, he cannot take man to a suitable destination, and no one is able to class all things according to kind. Jehovah Himself created mankind and classed each according to kind, and when the end time arrives He will still do His own work Himself, classing all things according to kind—and this cannot be done by any apart from God.’ From God’s words we can see that only God can do the work of reuniting all denominations into one. In the church led by Almighty God, people come from different denominations, such as the Shouters, the Justification by Faith Church, the Praise Church, the Way of Life Church, the Head Covering Church, and so on. The brothers and sisters from different denominations can bow down in submission before Almighty God’s throne. Isn’t it the effect of God’s work?” Hearing these, I had a response within, “Right! We are even in discord in our church, not to mention being united with other denominations. How can the ‘Third Redemption’ do the work of reuniting all the denominations into one? How can the senior leaders lead us to live? Only God Himself can do this work. All the created beings must come under the Creator’s dominion.” Seeing that he couldn’t beat them, Brother Yang rudely drove them away. As they were leaving, my classmate reminded me, “After you go back, you can read Revelation. Many places mention ‘the one who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty,’ but none mentions the ‘Third Redemption.’ Can the ‘Third Redemption’ do the work of reuniting all denominations into one? I advise you to think over how we should believe in God to be after His heart. Don’t treat this matter carelessly. Don’t toy with your life. If you miss this opportunity, you will never have it again.”
After returning home, I hastened to open the book of Revelation and found that many verses were in accordance with what the sisters said. “Is the ‘Third Redemption’ I believe in true or false?” I was at a loss and had to pray to God, “O God, now I’m wandering at the crossroads. I don’t know what choice I should make. What they said is all in accordance with the Bible and sounds reasonable. O God, which one is sent by You, our senior leaders or the people of the ‘Eastern Lightning’? Please show me the way…”
Next day, I went to my mother’s home. She told me her story. Half a month ago, she listened to others’ words and tried hard to stop my sister-in-law from believing in Almighty God, and she also spoke many blasphemous words against Almighty God. On that very night, she suddenly fell ill. She was dizzy, weak all over, upset, and not inclined to talk or eat. Now, her condition still didn’t get better. Hearing her words and seeing her lying in bed, much thinner than before, I felt very sad. I also remembered what had happened to me. Then, I thought, “Almighty God’s work might be true.” I began to persuade her, saying, “Mum, don’t worry. Your daughter in-law is all right. Don’t listen to others’ gossip. Aren’t those who believe in Almighty God also believers in God? If they do evils, God will punish them. However, now they are all right but we have no peace. I think what we did has offended God. In the evening of the very day I burned the books, the disaster came upon me. You got sick after hindering my sister-in-law. This shows that Almighty God is the true God. Let’s stop resisting.” My mother said, “Right, what they believe in is probably the true God. Maybe we should read their book and see what it says? What kind of power drives them to rush about preaching the gospel?” Through fellowshipping together, my mother and I became less hostile to Almighty God, and she felt a little better.
In the afternoon, a sister who believed in Almighty God in my mother’s village came. She fellowshipped, “God has been incarnated to do the work according to the need of God’s work and the need of corrupt mankind, and His purpose is to save corrupt mankind but not to live man’s life on earth of starting a family and raising children. So, could Ji Sanbao, who had wife and children, be God?” Then she opened a book and read these words: “God comes to the earth not to perfect His normal humanity. He comes not to do the work of normal humanity, but only to do the work of divinity within normal humanity. What God considers normal humanity is not what man imagines. Man defines ‘normal humanity’ as having a wife, or a husband, sons and daughters. To man, these things mean one is a normal person. But God does not see it this way. He sees ‘normal humanity’ as having the normal human thoughts and lives and being born of normal people. But His normalcy does not include having a wife, or a husband, and children the way man understands normalcy. That is, to man, the ‘normal humanity’ that God speaks of is what man would consider the absence of humanity, almost lacking in feeling and seemingly devoid of fleshly needs, just like Jesus, who had only the exterior of a normal person and took on the appearance of a normal person, but in essence did not completely possess what a normal person possesses. … However, the incarnate God cannot spring from cracks between rocks or fall down from the sky. He can only be born to a normal human family. That is why He has parents and sisters. These are the things that the normal humanity of the incarnate God must have. This was the case with Jesus. Jesus had a father and mother, sisters and brothers. This was all normal. But if He had a wife and sons and daughters, then He would not have the normal humanity that God wanted in the God incarnate. If so, He would not be able to represent divinity in His work. It was because He did not have a wife or children but was born of normal people into a normal family that He was able to do the work of divinity. To clarify, what God considers ‘a normal person’ is a person born into a normal family. Only such a person is qualified to do divine work. If, on the other hand, the person had a wife, children, or a husband, that person would not be able to do divine work because he would possess only the normal humanity that humans require but not the normal humanity that God requires. God’s thoughts and people’s understandings are often hugely different and leagues apart.” Then I was suddenly enlightened. “Right! God and man are not the same kind, so how can they get married? ‘Ji Sanbao’ had a wife and children, so how could he be God?” Only then was I certain that “Ji Sanbo” was not God but a false Christ.
Then the sister fellowshipped about the disposition God expresses in doing His work of the last days. She said, “According to the Bible, the Lord has prophesied about the disposition He will express when He comes back. Let’s look at these verses in Revelation, ‘behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.’ ‘And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot on the sea, and his left foot on the earth, and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.’ God expresses His disposition according to His work. For example, when a man was a doctor, he had to be gentle, considerate, patient, and loving toward his patients. Later, he became a judge, so he had to be stern, upright, and unemotional when he worked. In the Age of Grace, men had been corrupted by Satan. The work of redeeming all mankind required rich grace and infinite forbearance and patience and even more a sin offering that was adequate to forgive men’s sins, so that the work result could be achieved. The work in the last days, however, is the work of reaping, clearing the threshing floor, separating the good from the evil, judging mankind, and ending the age, so God expresses His disposition of righteousness, majesty, wrath, and intolerance of man’s offense. Many people in every denomination and sect suffered punishment for resisting Almighty God, and some of them were even cursed by God and died. Aren’t these worth our deep thinking? If the One they resisted weren’t the true God, who could have punished them or taken away their lives? If they were people who truly belong to God, who could have the right to take away their lives from God’s hand? There are also many brothers and sisters who surrendered before God because they saw God’s majestic and wrathful disposition after being punished for wildly resisting God. Isn’t it also the greatest salvation of God?” At that moment, I shed remorseful tears. I regretted that I had been so blind and ignorant that I judged and resisted God’s work and even burned the scroll opened by God. I really did many evils and deserved the harshest punishment. However, God didn’t treat me according to my transgressions but did His best to save me, and He only showed me the fire of heaven but didn’t burn me. I was really unworthy of God’s such salvation. Such a great salvation coming upon me, I couldn’t repay it all my life. I only hoped that from then on I could expend myself to make up for all my former transgressions.
Later, I read a book named “Typical Cases of Punishment for Resisting Almighty God.” From this book, I knew that among the people from different denominations and sects who resisted God, some of them realized their error and turned back from their wrong path and came before Almighty God after they were punished, and some, after being punished, still remained impenitent and continued to resist, burning the books, sealing off the churches, spreading rumors, and trumping up various charges against the brothers and sisters who believed in Almighty God to slander and frame up them. These “well-known” people all received God’s punishment for condemning God’s work and hindering God’s will from being carried out, and some were even cursed and perished. After reading these typical cases, I truly realized that God’s disposition doesn’t tolerate man’s offense and even more knew the serious consequence of resisting God, and spontaneously I dreaded and feared God from my heart. I was forgiven by God because I repented, and this is God’s exceptional uplifting and grace. I owe God too much. I’m willing to offer everything to God and submit to God’s orchestration to repay His love for me. I only hope that the brothers and sisters in every denomination and sect who truly seek the true way can receive enlightenment from the cases of punishment and my experience, and come before Almighty God’s throne early to receive God’s judgment. Only in this way can we truly set upon the right track of believing in God.

Source: How Was I Conquered by the Word of God
Recommendation: The origin of the church of Almighty God  

No comments:

Post a Comment