Monday, August 21, 2017

Eastern Lightning | Offer Songs of Praise to God - A Cappella “Love the Practical God With All Our Heart” (Music Video)


La … la la la … la la la….

La … la la la … la la la … la….

The sun of righteousness is rising from the East.

O God! Your glory fills the heaven and earth.

Beautiful darling, Your love surrounds my heart.

People who pursue the truth all love God.

Though I rise alone in the early morning, I feel enjoyment when meditating on God’s word.

The tender words are like a loving mother, the words of judgment like a severe father. (Hey….)

I love nothing in the world; with all my heart I only love my God.

Ah hey … ah hey … ah hey … ah hey….

I love nothing in the world; with all my heart I only love my God.

Ah hey … ah hey … ah hey … ah hey….

I love nothing in the world; with all my heart I only love my God.

La la la … la la la….

La la la … la la la … la….

God’s will has been revealed—to perfect the true lovers of God.

Lively and innocent people all offer up praises to God,

and dance beautiful dances around the true God together.

People are called back by God’s voice from different places.

Words of life are bestowed upon us. We are purified by the judgment of God’s words.

Our love is strengthened through refinement. We feel sweet to enjoy God’s love. (Hey….)

Who would not love the lovely God? With all my heart I only love the practical God.

Ah hey … ah hey … ah hey … ah hey….

Who would not love the lovely God? With all my heart I only love my God.

Ah hey … ah hey … ah hey … ah hey….

Who would not love the lovely God? With all my heart I only love my God.

I love nothing in the world; with all my heart I only love my God.

Thank You! (Thank You!) (Thank You!) (Thank You!)

We love You!

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs


Recommendation:Almighty God Says:"God and man cannot be spoken of as equals. His substance and His work are most unfathomable and incomprehensible to man. If God does not personally do His work and speak His words in the world of man, then man would never be able to understand the will of God, and so, even those who have devoted their entire life to God would be incapable of gaining His approval. Without God’s work, no matter how good man’s doing, it will count for nothing, for the thoughts of God shall always be higher than the thoughts of man, and the wisdom of God is unfathomable to man. And so I say that those who have “seen through” God and His work are ineffectual, they are all arrogant and ignorant. Man should not define the work of God; moreover, man cannot define the work of God. In the eyes of God, man is smaller than an ant, so how can man fathom God’s work? Those who are constantly saying, “God does not work in this or that way” or “God is like this or that”—are they not all arrogant? We should all know that people, who are of the flesh, have all been corrupted by Satan. It is their nature to oppose God, and they are not on a parity with God, much less can they offer counsel for the work of God. How God guides man is the work of God Himself. Man should submit, and should not hold such and such a view, for man is but dust. Since we try to seek God, we should not superimpose our conceptions on the work of God for God’s consideration, least of all should we employ our corrupt disposition to deliberately try to oppose the work of God. Would that not make us antichrists? How could such people say that they believe in God? Since we believe that there is a God, and since we wish to satisfy Him and to see Him, we should seek the way of truth, and should look for a way to be compatible with God. We should not stand in stiff-necked opposition to God; what good could come of such actions?"...
Recommendation: The Hymn of Praising Almighty God | Eastern Lightning 

No comments:

Post a Comment